Unofficial Blog of SHINee. WELCOME to the world of PEARLESCENT AQUA BLUE
Sunday, 24 February 2013
SHINee PROFILE : MINHO
FLAMING CHARISMA MINHO
Stage name: Minho (민호 or 珉豪) Birth name: Choi Minho ((최민호) Birth date: December 9, 1991 (1991-12-09) Position: Rap and sub vocal Height: 184 cm Blood: B Training: Since 2006 S.M. Casting System Hobby/ Interests: Soccer, basketball, performing, English Appearances: Ha SangBaek’s Fashion Show (March 2008), 2008/2009 F/W Pret-a-Porter Busan Fashion Show (May 2008) Family: Parents, older brother
Facts about Minho
1. During their trainee days, one of the members of SHINee thought MinHo was a (handsome) foreigner!
2. He’s confident of his ability to not blink for 3 whole minutes.
3. Doesn’t talk much, but hopes to get closer to the other members.
4. While most members prefer to talk during their car rides, MinHo often sleeps by himself.
5. MinHo is a permanent cast member of the TV show, “Dream Team.”
6. He’s made his acting debut recently on a drama special, “Pianist”
7. MinHo is the tallest of all SHINee; he’s a tall 181 cm!
8. When he’s singing “Love Like Oxygen”, MinHo thinks of his dream girl (he’s embarrased of this!)
9. While he sits upright and straight on screen, off-screen, he acts crazily, and sometimes trips on the stairs, and often give the stairs glares after tripping on them.
10. “Honestly, if I were a girl, the member I’d date from SHINee would be TaeMin.” -MinHo
11. “I have never seen a ghost, but would like to see one.” -MinHo
12. His father is an ex-soccer coach.
13. Onew says that MinHo’s voice sounds like it comes from the soles of his feet!
14. According to TaeMin, MinHo’s pyjamas are the cutest, but the print is unknown. Could be anything from bunnies to flowers!
15. He’s quite competitive, in the opinion of not only SHINee members, but of other friends too.
16. He’s talented at sports, althought JongHyun insists that it’s because MinHo is really active in sports while the other members don’t really excerise.
17. He’s orginally from Incheon (for those who don’t know where that is….just think Incheon International Airport area…)